£80k - 100k per year + Package
0161 914 8499
over 2 years ago
My client, a large financial institution based in Lancashire, is looking to recruit an Analytics Lead. This is senior role within the business and also a broad role that will cover all areas of the business affected by Analytics, including; Marketing, Customer Experience, Pricing and Fraud. Leading a team of managers, you will drive commercial outcomes using proactive analysis.
- Strategically lead and direct a team of analytics managers
- Strong influence over the data, analytics and predictive modelling strategy
- Oversee the delivery of direct marketing campaigns
- Work with Pricing teams to improve modelling techniques
- Support change within the business and the increased use of data
- Promote a culture where the customer is central to all decisions
- Experience of leading an analytics function
- Skills in advanced predictive modelling techniques
- Ideally some Financial Services experience (Insurance or Banking)
- Advanced influencing and presentation skills
This is a strategic role within a large financial services organisation and comes with a package to match. The opportunity will give you the chance to bring about change and also give you oversight across large parts of the business.
If you're interested in having an initial informal conversation about the role or would like to apply, please send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07557 327 450.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.