£28k - 35k per year
5 months ago
£28,000 - £35,000
Forward Role are delighted to be working with an exciting, global Marketing Agency who are recruiting an Analytics Manager to join their dynamic and forward thinking digital team in Manchester City Centre.
The digital arm of the business have ambitious growth plans, and so are looking for a talented Digital Analyst with strong leadership abilities to play a key role in driving the offering forward.
As Analytics Manager, you will be leading a small team of analytics and acting as a mentor to a junior analyst. You will be a hands-on leader, getting stuck in to analytics projects and building strong rapport with clients.
- Digital marketing and campaign analytics
- Turning large data sets in to actionable insight
- Playing a key role in developing data strategy
- Working closely with development team for analytics implementation - tagging and tracking
- Continuously striving to streamline processes, work more efficiently and seek out new technologies to improve the analytics offering
The ideal candidate
- Advanced Excel and Google Analytics experience
- Knowledge of Google Analytics implementation and tracking with Google Tag Manager
- Excellent leadership skills - previous management experience is not essential, but mentoring and/or client facing experience is desirable
- Confident personality, with strong communication skills and the ability to present technical information to a non-tech savvy audience
- Experience turning data in to actionable business insights
This is a unique and very exciting opportunity for a strong Marketing Analyst to take a leap in their career, and really enhance their leadership and project management experience.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.