£55k - 70k per year
0161 914 8499
5 months ago
My client, a large multinational service provider based in Manchester, are keen to hire an Analytics Manager. My client works with some of biggest and well known businesses in the Telco and Energy sector. In this role you will work with your team to solve client business problems using statistical and data mining approaches.
Working on some exciting and high profile projects, your core responibilities will be:
- Lead a team of analysts to understand projects, set plans and goals and deliver insights
- Utilize data mining tools and techniques in support of programs, database modelling projects and marketing research projects
- Use data from multiple sources, merge and aggregrate it to create datasets that fulfill project needs
- Using predictive modelling and data mining techniques to provide actionable insight
- Provide analytic services using statistical techniques
- Project lead on complex analytic engagements, from scoping through to delivery and including the direction of other assigned Decision Sciences resources
- Strong experience using statistical analysis packages, ideally R
- Understand and be able to apply statistical techniques, such as a variety of correlation and regression analyses, cluster analysis, and segmentation
- Preferred graduate degree in social sciences, statistics, marketing research, or a similar field that requires thorough background in and extensive use of statistics
- Ability and confidence in presenting to senior internal and external stakeholders including clients
If you're interested in this role and are at the level required, plus have strong technical modelling ability, please get in touch. I would be happy to tell you more about the business and share a full job discription with you as well. Call me on 07557 327 450 or email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.