My client, a large multinational service provider based in Manchester, are keen to hire an Analytics Manager. My client works with some of biggest and well known businesses in the Telco and Energy sector. In this role you will work with your team to solve client business problems using statistical and data mining approaches.
Working on some exciting and high profile projects, your core responibilities will be:
- Lead a team of analysts to understand projects, set plans and goals and deliver insights
- Utilize data mining tools and techniques in support of programs, database modelling projects and marketing research projects
- Use data from multiple sources, merge and aggregrate it to create datasets that fulfill project needs
- Using predictive modelling and data mining techniques to provide actionable insight
- Provide analytic services using statistical techniques
- Project lead on complex analytic engagements, from scoping through to delivery and including the direction of other assigned Decision Sciences resources
- Strong experience using statistical analysis packages, ideally R
- Understand and be able to apply statistical techniques, such as a variety of correlation and regression analyses, cluster analysis, and segmentation
- Preferred graduate degree in social sciences, statistics, marketing research, or a similar field that requires thorough background in and extensive use of statistics
- Ability and confidence in presenting to senior internal and external stakeholders including clients
If you're interested in this role and are at the level required, plus have strong technical modelling ability, please get in touch. I would be happy to tell you more about the business and share a full job discription with you as well. Call me on 07557 327 450 or email your details to email@example.com.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £40k - 55k per year
Lancashire - Analytics Manager Ecommerce 40,000 to 50,000 We have just been briefed by one of the North Wests most exciting businesses who are looking to hire an Analytics Manager, which will sit across Web Analytics and Customer Insight. This role will be instrumental in driving the company's di...
- Manchester City Centre
- £38k - 42k per year
Manchester City Centre - Web Analytics Manager Ecommerce £40,000 We have just been briefed by one of the North West’s most exciting businesses who are looking to add a Web Analytics Manager to their team to continue to strengthen their analytics function. This role will be instrumental in driving...
- £35k - 45k per year
Web Analytics Manager - Crewe An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior CRO Analyst, to join a high growth tech business based near Crewe. My client is looking for a passionate Onsite Specialist to join their expanding and forward thinking Digital team. Key Responsibilities: Responsible for...
- Market related
Junior Optimisation & Analytics Executive £20,000 - £22,000 Chorley Forward Role are working with an exciting business who are leaders in the leisure industry based in Chorley. The company’s Marketing team is rapidly expanding and therefore looking for an enthusiastic Junior Optimisation & Analyt...