Manchester City Centre
£30k - 35k per year
7 months ago
Manchester City Centre - £35,000
Forward Role are working exclusively on a fantastic new role with a sought after employer - one of the largest global digital agency with the biggest and most successful Analytics and Tech team in the UK.
The agency has a very impressive client base including fast-growing start-ups to well-known global brands.
You will lead a team of analysts to audit, implement and provide outstanding analytics to their impressive client base.
You have the opportunity to continuously develop your technical and team/client management skills, working alongside and be mentored by some of the most experienced people in the industry!
- Leading a team of analysts and technical specialists to deliver projects on time to the highest quality
- Building strong relationships with clients – gaining an understanding needs and consulting them
- Developing auditing, measurement and implementation strategies
- Play a leadership and mentor role to the team
- 1+ years’ experience working in a web analytics or technical marketing role
- Experience using Google Analytics and/or Adobe Analytics/Google Tag Manager
- Experience with people managing or mentoring, or an ambition to do this
- Flexibility and ability to multi-task, working in a fast paced environment
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to super charge their career in analytics management.
If you are interested and would like to learn more, get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.