£5k - 65k per year
0161 914 8499
5 months ago
My client, an innovative and ambitious business based in the Chester area, are keen to recruit a Senior Analytics Manager. The successful candidate will be tasked with building a team under them as the business look to utilise data for the benefit of their own growth and to be in a position to offer their clients more intelligent analysis.
You will be involved in all aspects of the business – delivering data driven insights to optimise their performance and growth opportunities: sales, marketing, finance, products, and operations. There is scope for you to define the role and work on projects that you see as delivering most value:
- Understand the needs of the business and build a team that can provide what is required
- Ability to analyse large, complex, multi-dimensional datasets using SQL, R and / or python
- Able to communicate with teams around the business, on inputs to projects, and effectively challenge these
- To be able to communicate results in a clear and concise manner and drive actions on the back of projects
- Ideally have an understanding of Data Science techniques including regression, decision trees and clustering
- Solid understanding of statistical and predictive modelling techniques
As mentioned, having some data science knowledge would be preferred but you will be building a team that includes data scientists to do most of the hands on work.
If you're confident in your ability to build and manage a team and would like be part of fantastic business with ambitious growth plans, please send your details to email@example.com or call 07557 327 450 to discuss in more detail.
In addition, the business has won a number of awards for their treatment of employees and their positive working environment.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.