£62k - 75k per year
9 months ago
Forward Role are working with a forward thinking, planning business in Manchester City Centre who are recruiting a Analytics Manager to joining a rapidly growing Analytics and Data Modelling team. The role is paying up to £74,000 and will be reporting in to the Head of Data.
The role will require a candidate with excellent leadership skills and technical ability.
- Managing and leading a team of technical analysts
- Provide support with your technical expertise to the team and wider business
- Ensure the delivery of reports are timely and accurate through developing an operational plan
- Hand on analysis – working with multiple, complex data sources, providing insight and recommendations
- Ensure data is being used effectively and efficiently for decision making purposes – trend based analysis
- Run complex research programmes to drive organisation development – analysis of survey data
- Project manage the development and designs of internal databases
- Develop the team’s ability with statistical modelling and advanced analysis
Skills and experience:
- 4+ years previous experience in a similar analytical and managerial/leadership role
- Experience working with complex data sets
- Experience working in the transport or planning industry is desirable but not essential
- Ability to manage multiple complex projects
- Experience with programmes such as SQL, Python and GIs software is desirable but not essential
If you are interested in hearing more or applying, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or email email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.