£40k - 50k per year
Forward Role are delighted to be working with an exciting, forward thinking business who are industry leaders in their sector. They are a data rich business, who value analysis and insight. The vibrant team are looking for a Campaign Analytics Manager to join and lead the team.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the development of capabilities within Adobe campaign standard, to support automated email solutions
- Providing insight and recommendations on channel & campaign performance used to inform targets, budgets and marketing strategy/spend
- Champion data driven decision making within the business - developing processes for effective data analysis and reporting
- Identifying opportunities around the business for effective automated solutions
- Targeting & selecting email campaigns using SAS
- Identifying and leveraging new data within the business to support deeper understanding of marketing performance
- Management, leadership and mentoring of a team of analysts
Skills & experience:
- 3+ years experience working in campaign / marketing / customer analytics
- Experience working with Adobe Campaign is essential
- Experience using SAS or SQL
- Excellent analytical and numerically literate
- Driving commercial decisions through data and analysis
- Management / leadership experience
If you are interested in this opportunity, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.