£45k - 65k per year
Forward Role are working with a product and proposition business that is rich in data. Their vision is clear and sees them becoming one of the leading technology businesses in the North West.
As part of a period of growth, they are looking to hire an experienced Analytics Manager where the focus of the role is to facilitate the best possible environment for the development team to flourish.
As Analytics Manager you will be responsible for leading and providing support across all areas of digital analytics. Driving the continuous involvement of measurability, reporting & insights, optimisation and personalisation. You will be the champion of innovative analysis across marketing channels, website and app, and communicating actionable insight across the business to drive decision making and to influence business strategy.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Defining a multi-channel measurement strategy
- Technical implementation, data layer design, tracking specification, tag management & configuration
- Developing and driving the use of self-service reports and dashboards
- Build and maintaining of interactive dashboards for essential data
- Delivery of actionable insights across the business
- Integrating on and offline data across multiple channels
- Attribution and retention models
- Work closely with various teams to optimise the user journey
- A/B testing, multivariate testing and personalisation
- Supporting with the personalisation strategy
Skills & experience:
- Strong experience working in a Digital Analytics role
- Experience using Adobe Analytics, and the wider Adobe stack - Launch, Target, Campaign, Audience Manager, Experience Manager
- AND/OR Google Analytics / GA360 stack
- Experience using tools such as Power BI, Alteryx etc.
- Ability to use analytics to problem solve and deliver solutions
- Statistical analysis in a marketing / digital environment
- Excellent data visualisation skills with ability to communicate complex information in a simplistic way
- Stakeholder management
- Leadership qualities and experience
If you are interested in this opportunity, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or email email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.