£40k - 50k per year + excellent benefits
Application Support Engineer (Travel to Europe)
Location – Remote with some travel to Europe.
Salary – Up to 55k + excellent benefits
Are you an Application Support Engineer with experience of Unit4 ERP?
Fancy some free travel to Europe? All expenses paid.
Do you want to work for a global provider of various software solutions?
Would you want to be a part of the rapid growth of a global, market-leading software provider?
How about remote working options, a salary of up to 55k + excellent benefits, and the opportunity to work in an inspiring, global environment, with passionate colleagues who like to support one another?
Do you want unlimited annual leave? This business aren’t fixated on how many days you’ll work, they will trust you to deliver results – for this reason – they have an unlimited annual leave policy.
Would you like to work for a company who will focus on your professional and personal development?
If you answered yes to some or all of the above questions, or you know someone who would, then please feel free get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org or 07709516709 for a confidential chat about the opportunity.
I look forward to hearing from you.
This role is for an Application Support Engineer to perform particular duties for one of this company’s largest clients, based in Cyprus. You’ll be working in partnership with a colleague to carry out subject matter expert duties.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Deal with IT and Application related cases, incidents and defects that are unsolved by the company’s Level 1 User Helpdesk, located in South East Europe.
- Ensure documentation raised by level 1 and 2 support is complete and that forwards step are clear and concise in order to allow further escalation to 3rd level of support.
- Detail and provide solutions where appropriate to reduce the seriousness of a technical fault.
- Deliver internal and external customer training activities for new ERP software products, including updating training documents.
- Execute basic problem management by identifying the root causes of similar incidents, then writing knowledge articles to promote user self-help and assisting the user helpdesk to operate more effectively.
- Develop and produce package development requirements for passing to the service engagement management team.
- Assist the testing lead with specific testing activities.
- Around 6 years’ experience of Unit4, at least 3 of these years should be in a 2nd or 3rd level support of system accountant role.
- IT expert with detailed knowledge of Excel, SQL experience will be an advantage.
- Broad knowledge of all Unit4 finance modules
- Knowledge of Unit4 FP&A module is an advantage
- Experience of ServiceNow is advantageous
If you're interested, click apply, email your CV to email@example.com, or give me a call on 07709516709.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.