Our client, a leading multinational B2B business is looking to recruit an Area Marketing Manager to help their customers meet their goals, differentiate themselves from their competition, and impact the achievement of their aggressive growth targets.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Develops growth tactics in line with European strategy and Segment Marketers, driving implementation for the country/region
- Drive segment profitability and growth through innovation together with the business functions
- Close interaction with the respective business functions
- Owns and manages the selected projects in the R&D pipeline of Food and Beverage according to Phase Gate requirements
- Assures efficient roll-out of new technologies/products/services into the organization
- Manage the country product & service portfolio actively in line with segment strategies
- Develop and implement pricing strategy
- Portfolio maintenance and optimization with Project Lifecycle Management
- Manage interface to RA with regard to biocides
- Leading participant to S&OP meetings on local level
- Drive strategy implementation and monitor trends of the different sub-segments in the respective markets
- Build and implement segment strategies «face to the market»
- Participation in X-segment teams and innovation process
- Participation in key Associations
- Representation of ECL in Exhibitions, Congresses, etc.
- Develop and maintain strong VOC- and VOB-process with key stakeholders
- Monitor competition offerings on value basis
- Identifies Merger and Acquisition opportunities in line with wider strategy
- Build and maintain strong connection into the Europe and Global Food and Beverage team
- Leverage best practices wherever possible
- Active knowledge transfer between countries and continents
Key Job Requirements
- Bachelor degree Food chemistry or Marketing
- 3-5 years business experience, at least 3 years within a Marketing function
- Knowledge / Experience in a Food and Beverage environment would be beneficial
- Sales experience a big plus
- Leadership and strategic marketing experience for at least 3+ years
- Fluent in English, any additional language a plus
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- United Kingdom
- £30k - 35k per year
- Posted 7 days ago
Marketing Manager £30,000 - £35,000 Liverpool This Marketing Manager will be responsible for co-ordinating all marketing activity within this growing professional services firm in support of their dynamic Business Plan and growth targets. You will work closely with the firm’s Leadership team and ...
- £50k - 55k per year + Excellent Benefits
- Posted 9 days ago
Our client, a leading multinational B2B business is looking for a Marketing Manager to join their team due to internal promotion. Main Responsibilities Establish short and long-term strategic plans and programs, resulting in optimal growth, sales and profits Develop innovative strategies in respo...
- £40k - 50k per year + excellent benefits
- Posted 20 days ago
Marketing Manager £40,000 - £50,000 Manchester City Centre We are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager, ideally with a background in financial services, who can help establish a new SME into the market and make them famous! This is an exciting and unique proposition to be part of somethin...
- £40k - 45k per year
- Posted about 2 months ago
Marketing Manager- 15 months Introduction: I’m working with a financial services brand in North Yorkshire who need a Marketing Manager to cover a 15 month maternity cover. This role will see you manage robust technical change and test delivery. You must be experienced using Marketing Automation t...