£28k - 34k per year
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Brand & Packaging specialist to join a well-loved retail brand that are going from strength to strength.
You will work alongside 3 other Brand & Packaging Assitant Managers and be responsible for a variety of projects, no one day will be the same.
Full time, perm role. Office is in Stockport, and have a flexi working arrangement with home and office work.
About the role:
- Reporting to the Brand & Packaging Manager you will be working in line with a critical path process to bring new and existing products, ranges and completely new Brands to market through the creation, sign off and delivery of final artwork
- Support in the delivery and development of the creative design through to the artwork execution to provide final artwork
- Develop and explore new packaging concepts for feasibility that turn into real artwork solutions whilst being mindful of broader objectives such as sustainability
- Liaise with product suppliers and cross functional teams to gather necessary information such as cutter guides, pack copy and the necessary information needed to commence artwork
- Produce artwork briefs and working closely with artwork agencies to ensure accuracy of artwork and that brand guidelines are adhered to and created where needed
- Work with internal departments to build strong networks across Buying, Technical, Marketing, Data Maintenance and Legal for attaining brand consistency, copy and codes approval whilst providing regular updates to manage key stakeholders expectations
- Organise and run pre-production meetings with suppliers and printers to ensure the best possible outcome during print production
- Print, design and packaging experience from a project/account management perspective
- Excellent organisational, prioritisation, planning and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent communication skills demonstrating the ability to communicate at all levels, both internally and externally
- Strong influencing skills to drive projects through to completion and meet business objectives
- A passion for product and brands
- A good understanding of print processes would be advantageous
Interested? Please apply today, or for more information please get in touch with India Potts on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07709516706.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.