Assistant Communications Manager
A leading education business in Manchester is looking for an Assistant Communications for a 6 month contract and may go permanent.
You will be responsible for the media, PR, internal communications and social media.
Interested? If so, please contact Paddy Wells at Forward Role Recruitment on (07467)(943029) or (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Work closely with the Senior Communications Manager to deliver the communications strategy across on and offline channels for internal and external communications
- Deliver PR and social media for various parts of the business making sure to protect its reputation
- Provide proactive news stories across all media channels
- Deliver social media services ensuring all activity is measured
- Establish strong relationships with press contacts to sell in news releases
- Deliver communication messages to increase brand awareness
- Develop and deliver internal communications strategies for all internal audiences
- Work with key stakeholders to develop stories that increase brand awareness
- Experience in a similar communications role is essential
- Able to deliver the full communications mix for both internal and external communications
- All PR including handling media, positioning, reputation management, PR campaign delivery, all across multiple channels
- Strong knowledge of social media strategies
- Able to form relationships quickly and easily with stakeholders at all levels
Up to £32,000 per annum
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- Central London
- £70k - 80k per year + excellent benefits including car allowance
- Posted about 2 months ago
Our client is a well-known financial technology brand, based in central London, with head offices in Europe – looking for an experienced Senior Corporate Communications Manager who will lead communications for Cyber Security. This role will report into the Deputy Head of Corporate Affairs and wil...
- Greater Manchester
- £35k - 40k per year
- Posted 2 months ago
Internal Communications Manager £35,000 - £40,000 Greater Manchester This is a great opportunity for an experienced Internal Communications Manager to join this professional services firm in Greater Manchester and provide support across all aspects of employee engagement. As an experienced commun...
- £80k - 90k per year
- Posted 10 months ago
Our client is a global, leading professional services business, looking for a Senior Internal Communications Manager to be based in their London offices. The role will report into the Head of Communications, focussing on business partnering key business areas and working with senior leaders to he...
- £90k - 110k per year + excellent benefits package
- Posted 2 months ago
Brand Communications Director - London-based with international travel - Attractive salary and package Our client is a well-known financial technology organization, looking for an experienced and energetic Brand Communications Director to shape their brand strategy, unifying this across a large p...