£35k per year
Assistant CRM Manager (B2C)
Circa £35,000 + 15% bonus
Hybrid working (3 days in the office and 2 remote)
Looking to be part of a business that offers career making opportunities?
Well, look no more!
The Marketing Director at this business started working there as a Marketing Exec and the Head of CRM started out there as a CRM Exec. This says it all when it comes to demonstrating their progression opportunities.
Due to huge growth, they are looking to recruit a brand new Assistant CRM Manager to join forces with a supportive Senior CRM Manager to lead and manage a team of 2 CRM Exec’s and a Senior CRM Exec.
The 20 strong in-house marketing team are a high performing and vibrant team who hit growth targets year after year. There is a culture of autonomy and people are given lots of freedom to grow business performance as well as the opportunity to get involved in other areas of marketing.
There are also great company benefits and plenty of socials to look forward to including days off to go to the races!
The office has free parking and is easily accessible on public transport.
This is the perfect opportunity for a Senior CRM Exec looking to take that next step.
- Planning and delivering communications through Email & SMS channels to hit deadlines
- Reporting on Email & SMS KPIs
- Optimise the current communications that are sent out to their customer base
- Help with the segmentation of data to make sure that Email & SMS campaigns are properly targeted for maximum conversion
- Assist the in-house design team to plan out and build the Emails for numerous campaigns
- Carry out A/B testing and suggest recommendations from findings
- Support the Senior CRM Manager and Head of CRM on important business requirements
What you will need:
- At least 3 years’ experience working within CRM and/or Email Marketing
- Strong understanding of email marketing and customer journey map builds within an email platform
- Basic understanding of HTML coding would be ideal
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience using Google Analytics
- Highly computer literate with advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.