Assistant Marketing Manager - Hybrid
Assistant Marketing Manager
Hybrid – 3 days in office per week (flexible)
Are you a Senior Marketing Executive looking to take the next step in your career? Or maybe you’ve been in marketing for a few years and you’re looking for a change? Forward Role are currently on the hunt for an Assistant Marketing Manager to join one of the largest online retailers for lovers of the outdoors, thrill seekers and those in search of an adventure!
About the role…
- Responsible for huge omni-channel wholesale & retail marketing campaigns.
- Working on marketing strategy to optimise brand activity & campaigns on an international basis.
- Manage retail seasonal refresh including briefing creative, product specific POS and promotional POS as well as instore digital content.
- Collaboration with teams around the business including sales as well as working with key wholesale partners.
- Support stores with new product launches including launch events, in store graphics and content.
- Social media activities including roll out of new launches across social media platforms.
- Provide regular budget updates and reports.
- Trade shows, exhibitions and meeting with journalists to promote new launches and promotions.
What you will need…
- 3+ years in retail or wholesale environment.
- Background in marketing roles.
- A degree in retail marketing is ideal.
- Strong negotiator.
- Budget management.
- Confidence to present in an engaging way.
Does this role sound interesting to you? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent an