£25k - 30k per year
Assistant Product & Proposition Manager
£25,000 - £30,000
This is a great time to join a well-respected financial services business with future plans for growth across the business. This year has already been a success and 2021 will be even more exciting!
This role will be rich in data and analytics and will work with relevant business functions internally and externally to identify niche product/criteria opportunities to ensure they maintain a competitive advantage outside of price alone, whilst at the same time ensuring regulatory and internal limits are adhered to at all times.
- To carry out market research and market analysis to support the ongoing management of the performance of each product and the recommendation of new products
- To complete product reviews on all financial services products (especially mortgages) for the relevant Committees.
- To assist with the set up the terms and conditions for all products in line with regulatory requirements.
- Help to monitor tranches ensuring mortgage sales are in line with approved product hurdles.
- Ensure all products are set up correctly on the system.
- Attend the Pricing Forum and write the minutes for the meeting.
- To produce Management information to support the management of the Mortgage, Savings and Insurance book.
- To carry out testing on new products for the system ensuring all testing is documented accordingly.
- Ensure sourcing systems are aware of launched products.
- Ensure online systems have correct product details setup.
- To maintain full awareness and knowledge of the Society’s policies, procedures and controls in respect of mortgage and savings business.
- To keep up to date with any changes in the Mortgage, Savings and Insurance market that could affect the Society’s range of products or could offer an opportunity.
- You will be comfortable with numbers, data, working with Excel, research and reporting
- Experience working in relevant environment, i.e. mortgage lending, broker or intermediary is desirable
- Ability to be accurate with MI and metrics.
- Confident in the use of Excel and PowerPoint.
- A track record of gaining an understanding of customers’ needs and delivering excellent customer service.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Must enjoy the challenge of working in a fast-paced environment.
- Good understanding of collating market research information, summarising and writing reports to support Product developments.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.