£25k - 30k per year
Assistant Product Manager- B2B
A leading global manufacturer based in Manchester is looking to hire an Assistant Product Marketing Manager to their team due to continued growth.
This role will support on the leading categories, improve existing product and drive effective marketing promoting those product ranges. Useful experience- creating product literature, PR, DM, advertising and POS.
This is a permanent role paying £25-£30k.
Interested? If so, please contact Paddy Wells at Forward Role Recruitment on (07514)(950197) or (email@example.com)
- Drive the product marketing to promote certain categories and increase brand awareness for the company
- Liaise with clients on project management, product certification projects, production of product literature
- Drive on and offline marketing activity including direct marketing, PR, promotional activity, advertising and point of sale
- Organise product launches
- Marketing support and data sheet creation
- Work with the brand team to support existing and new products via product literature, data sheets, promotional activity, direct mail, advertising and POS
- Previous experience in a B2B marketing roles is key
- Previous product experience would be preferable
- Experience creating product literature/collateral, direct marketing, PR and point of sale
- Strong writing ability
- Able to work with stakeholders at all levels
- Happy with working in a busy environment
£25,000 to £30,000 plus benefits
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.