Our client has an opportunity for an experienced Assistant Product Marketing Manager to join the team based in Northwich. You will join us on a full time basis as part of a 6 month fixed term contract and in return will receive a competitive day rate until April 2019 with possible extension beyond this date.
Our client is the global leader in water, hygiene, and energy technologies and services. They are a progressive and growing business and their brands are focused on providing clean water, safe food, abundant energy and healthy environments in a changing world Businesses in foodservice, food processing, hospitality, healthcare, industrial, and oil & gas markets choose products and services to keep their environment clean and safe, to operate efficiently and achieve sustainability goals.
As our Assistant Product Marketing Manager you will provide analysis and insights that enable effective decision making by manager and the leadership team, in fulfilment of the short- and medium-term action plans for the product portfolio.
Key responsibilities of the Assistant Product Marketing Manager:
- Define and analyse target SKUs in the company portfolio to provide insights to management team on retention and rationalization
- Provide leadership and management team with insights of product characteristics, price positioning and packaging details to allow effective and timely decision making
- Plan execution of simplification actions against agreed SKU rationalization plans.
- Construct project plans that ensure agreed portfolio actions are successfully completed on time and in full
- Build and maintain relationships with business partners in supply chain and European marketing to ensure full alignment to simplification plans
As the Assistant Product Marketing Manager you will be tasked with:
- Effective retention and rationalisation project plans in place
- Target SKU analysis available for review
- Demonstration of relationships with key strategic business partners essential in execution of product management plans
- Product plan fully executed in line with the phase plans defined by the management team
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £18k - 23k per year
Digital Marketing Assistant Manchester £18-23,000 Our Client We are looking to recruit a Digital Marketing Assistant for a very well established electronics company, based in Manchester. They are really looking to push on with their digital marketing efforts and continue the success in the indust...
- £45k - 50k per year
We've partnered with an exciting start up in Camden who are looking for a talented Delivery Manager to join their growing tech team. Working in an agile product team you'll be the internal brand advocate for delivery management, tasked with evolving their approach to agile software development to...
- £40k - 50k per year + yearly bonus
Brand Marketing Manager My client are an international company with a turnover exceeding US $2bn and a presence in over 30 countries across the global. The business is experiencing a period of rapid growth and is seeking a group brand marketing manager to help them further their reach in their ke...
- £28k - 33k per year
Digital Marketing Manager South Manchester £28,000 - £33,000 If you live and breathe digital marketing, and want to work for a globally leading business with an unrivalled 22 year reputation then this exciting role could be for you. Our client is a leading provider of Training and Professional Se...