£50k - 80k per year
about 1 year ago
Associate Director / Research Director
£50,000 - £80,000 – Leeds
Forward Role are working with a well-established, full service Market Research agency in Leeds. The agency has an impressive client base across finance, media, retail, FMCG, healthcare and more. They specialise in a variety of areas including brand and experience tracking, product innovation and development, communications, branding etc.
The agency are growing and are recruiting for an experienced Qualitative Research Director to join the senior team. This role will be managing large corporate and financial services clients, and leading an internal team. The ideal candidate will be eager to get stuck in and be hands on to support with the high value and complex research projects and methodologies.
- Managing key financial and corporate accounts
- Leading and mentoring a team of researchers and managing projects
- Involvement in Business Development and managing tender processes
- Leading brief meetings and proposal development and design
- Being hands on with research and analysis
- Managing P&Ls and working with the management team to develop business strategy
- Running training and development workshops internally and externally
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced and creative qualitative senior researcher. If you are interested, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or email email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.