Location:Manchester City Centre
£40k - 45k per year + beneifts
An excrellent opportunity for an experienced B2B Marketing Campaign Manager to join a global tech business growing their marketing team in this newly created role.
You will be responsible for retention campaigns for the brand, working with mulitple internal and external stakeholders covering the UK, US and Europe.
The role is an initial 12 month contract, starting in Jan. Hybrid working model and a fantastic, people first, culture.
About the role:
- Rentention strategy currently in place - you will manage the implementation of this and the learnings and optimisation of this strategy.
- Managing campaigns end to end, working with numerous internal teams, in the UK, US and EU.
- Creating new content (via content teams) to drive leads and retention of B2B customers.
- Deliver clear, detailed and reliable forecasting of expected ROI from campaigns and events that is tracked on a regular basis and communicated to all relevant stakeholders.
- Must have expereince working at Campaign Manager level and B2B marketing experience.
- Tech or mancfacturing bakground ideal.
- Strong relationship management, having come from a highly matrixed organisation. Able to build rapport quickly with all levels.
- Global marketing experience.
- Passionate about marketing, autonomous and driven.
Interested? Apply today, or for more information get in touch with Beth Price on email@example.com or 07732 608689.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.