Manchester City Centre
£40k - 50k per year + Excellent Benefits
0161 641 5545
10 months ago
Our client is a leading law firm and they are looking to recruit a BD and Marketing Manager to help drive new and support existing business.
The Business Development & Marketing Manager will work closely with the Partners and Fee-earners to develop the current client base, ensuring we have strong relationships with clients and referrers and we cross-refer clients across the business wherever possible. In addition they will support the Partners in client acquisition and development.
The Manager will also maintain and develop the brand, identify the marketing plan and budget; and deliver the implementation of the plan, with the support of the Marketing Team.
Marketing Executive and two Marketing Assistants
- Supporting the development and delivery of firmwide business plan, departmental business development plans for 13 legal practice areas
- Developing and delivering the marketing plan and marketing budget.
- Producing marketing reports showing major indicators and KPIs for key stakeholders.
- Driving client development across the firm, working with teams to seek better quality and more profitable work from current clients;
- Working with Partners and Fee-earners to drive new client acquisition, expanding the firm’s sector focus areas to access new markets.
- Boosting fee earner engagement in business development and marketing activity.
- Managing website and SEO strategy, including management of external agencies.
- Coordinating press releases and managing media contacts/press relations.
- Managing successful awards strategy and producing submissions.
- Managing sponsorships and maximising brand awareness/opportunities gained.
- Coordinating the production of articles/thought pieces to aid the Firm’s content marketing strategy.
- Devising and managing events programme, including webinars and hosted seminars.
- Coordinating client relationship strategy, including dinners and informal entertainment.
- Driving improvement in client service via feedback systems and mystery client programme.
- Supporting internal communications and promoting employer brand culture
- Producing annual Legal 500 and Chambers directory submissions.
- Delivering training and marketing inductions to all staff, including social and media training.
- Representing the Firm at networking events.
- A self-starter with energy, drive and determination, you will have extensive business development and marketing experience
- You will have the ability and confidence to evaluate BD and Marketing opportunities and strategies by reference to the results they deliver in terms of the firm’s short, medium and long term objectives
- You will have superb interpersonal and communication skills – both verbal and written
- A strong people and financial manager, you will be highly organised
- You will have a can-do attitude, with the ability to problem solve and think creatively
- You will embrace our Values of: Commercial, Communicative, Collaborative and Connected; and our friendly and open culture focused on outcomes
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.