My client, within the professional services sector, are looking to recruit an experienced and ambitious Business Intelligence Analyst. Ideally based in vibrant city centre offices, you'll enjoy working in their largest business area providing valuable, timely intelligence reports, using SQL.
- Analysing, communicating and validating business requirements for internal and external stakeholders
- Providing Business Intelligence in the form of period end reports, ad hoc reporting and interactive dashboards
- Support the on-going business transformation project and provide support for operational performance management
- Support business development opportunities by gaining a full understanding of the technology
- Work to standardise the BI that is produced to ensure a standard framework
- Extensive proven experience in BI/MI in a similar role
- Insurance and/or legal sector experience is ideal
- Ability to effectively oversee areas such as data quality
- Use of BI tools such as report builders, ad-hoc queries, dashboards, data mining and predictive modelling required
- Familiarity with BI solutions offerings and/or data warehousing and ETL is preferable
- Skilled capability with SQL and SSRS
- Experience with SharePoint and Office 365 is desirable
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global firm who's UK headquarters are based in Liverpool, meaning you will be at the centre of the group. If you are interested in this role or more generally keen on opportunities like this, please get in touch as soon as possible.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £25k - 30k per year
Categroy Analyst Greater Manchester - £30,000 + bonus Forward Role are delighted to be working with a global, multi-brand retailer in Greater Manchester. The thriving business are recruiting an experienced Category Analyst to join the expanding team. You will be reporting directly in to the Manag...
- Manchester City Centre
- £30k - 35k per year
Analytics Manager Manchester City Centre - £35,000 Forward Role are working exclusively on a fantastic new role with a sought after employer - one of the largest global digital agency with the biggest and most successful Analytics and Tech team in the UK. The agency has a very impressive client b...
- £27k - 35k per year
My clients, one of which is in the Education sector and the other in Financial Services, are looking to recruit Web Analysts (x2) to continue to help deliver on their business wide data driven strategy. Working cross functionally you will have the opportunity to utilise your skills in different d...
- £30k - 40k per year
Segmentation and Modelling Analyst Manchester Up to 40,000 We have just been briefed by one of the UKs most well established multi-channel retailers who are looking for a Segmentation and Modelling Analyst to continue to help deliver on their business wide data driven strategy. Working cross func...