£28k - 32k per year
Forward Role are working with a dynamic and growing business in North Manchester, who are recruiting a BI Analyst to join the team.
The company are leaders in their industry. They have a very strong culture with excellent career prospects, and offer fantastic learning and development opportunities throughout the business.
As a BI Analyst you will be joining the wider Operations function, working with an experienced, multi-disciplined team. This role will be responsible for delivering MI and BI across the business and to clients in an easily digestible way with the aim to help drive the business towards its growth targets.
- Responsible for providing accurate reports across the business
- Produce analysis and reports for internal and stakeholder to support critical business decisions
- Deliver KPI, financial modelling and performance reports
- Identify trends and deliver actionable insight
- Build relationships with stakeholders of all levels across the business
- Manage the CRM reporting system
Skills and experience:
- 2+ years in a similar role
- Excellent SQL knowledge
- Confident and clear communicator
- Ability to translate complex technical data in to easily digestible insight
- Present findings to senior stakeholders
- Experience using SSRS and Power BI is desirable
- Attention to detail
If you are interested in this opportunity, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.