£28k - 35k per year
Forward Role are working with a unique, fast-paced business on super charged growth mode! The company are experiencing continued success and the team is expanding. As a Business Intelligence Analyst, you will be delivering key insight through effective and efficient reporting. The BI Analyst will be taking briefs and research reporting requirement from key stakeholders across the business to deliver robust and accurate reporting to support the business and clients.
Role & responsibilities:
- Production and delivery of accurate reports – daily, weekly, monthly, annually and ad hoc projects
- Monitoring key performance metrics and delivering insight
- Create dashboards and data visualisations for MI
- Connect multiply data sources to a data warehouse
- Ensure reports are secure and only accessible by approved users
- Delivering statistical and forecasting analysis
- Ad hoc business intelligence projects and report automation
- Data manipulation and transformation using Power BI
Skills & experience:
- Previous experience in a Data Analyst role
- Power BI experience is essential (DAX)
- SQL, VBA, advanced Excel experience
- Analytical and numerically driven
- Ability to present insight and findings to a variety of stakeholders
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and priories work
If you are interested in this opportunity, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or email email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.