£25k - 38k per year
8 months ago
Senior BI Data Analyst
£25,000 - £38,000
Forward Role are working with an exciting and forward thinking ecommerce business in Manchester. Due to continued growth and investment in the data function, they are recruiting a Senior BI Data Analyst to join the experienced team. There is endless room for personal and technical growth and development through the business. This is great opportunity for someone who is looking to expand their analytical knowledge, working with a variety of data sets and tools.
- Providing accurate and timely analysis for a variety of departments across the business
- Develop, manage and improve current BAU and regular reports
- Taking briefs from stakeholders at all levels, understanding their requirements and answering business questions through data
- Creating easily digestible and interactive dashboards using data visualisation and BI tools
- Managing self-serve reports, ensuring they are accurate, useful and being used effectively
- Providing actionable insight from complex data, making recommendations for changes and improvements and continuing to monitor changes
- Identify trends and proactively troubleshoot
Skills & Expereince:
- 2 years+ experience in a similar Data Analytics role using SQL
- Strong SQL experience is essential (scripting, querying database etc)
- Experience producing BI Analysis and visualising data in dashboards using tools such as Tableau, Power BI, Qlikview etc
- Experience presenting complex data and information in a easily understandable way to a non-technical audience
- Strong problem solver, inquisitive personality and ability to work independently and proactively
- Proven ability to build relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Proven ability to tell a story from data and relate it to the business, making recommendations
- Experience in other tools such as R, Python, Google Analytics, CRM tools, Alteryx would be useful but not essential
If you are interested in this opportunity, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or email email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.