£45k - 65k per year
Forward Role are excited to be working with a large retailer who are going through a huge transformation program. They are redefining the way the work and operate, with a revamp / overhaul of hundreds of systems. The aim of the Data & Analytics Manager will be to help manage the transition from old to new across reporting for the Financial and Commercial teams.
As a BI Analytics Manager, you will be designing, developing and enhancing the reporting toolkit. Working closely with the Data Transformation team, you will drive the strategy around how the business interprets data, and provide support to the business through the transition.
The ideal candidate will need to be commercially minded, and be confident in collaborating with a variety of stakeholders up to C-level. You will be responsible for translating business questions and requirements in to analysis and insight. It is essential that you not only are technically savvy (data processing, reporting optimsation, data visulisation) but also have a good understanding of the wider business, with the ability to influence key stakeholders.
Skills & experience:
- Strong Business Intelligence and Insight Analytics background
- Advanced Power BI experience is essential
- Complex DAX skills
- Advanced SQL experience
- Alteryx experience is desirable but not essential
- In-depth understanding of data modelling
- Ability to build powerful data visulisations to meet business needs
- Understanding business requirements and delivering actionable insight
- Working in a fast paced environment
- Leading projects and project teams, working to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills at all levels – technical and non-technical
- Proactive approach to data
The business offer flexible and hybrid working, an excellent benefits package and fantastic culture.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.