£35k - 40k per year
BI Developer – SQL
Flexible working – 2 days in the office per week – North West based
Forward Role have partnered with an exciting business who have a huge retail and online presence in the UK. They are currently looking for a BI Developer to join their digital team.
You will be supporting the development of their digital offering, working with the wider business to provide solutions. You will support the wider BI team to create and maintain facilities for the storage, cleansing and provision of important business related information. You will have a passion for SQL and previous experience in all things BI, data warehousing and reporting. This is an exciting role for someone with real enthusiasm and a desire to progress their career.
What we need from you:
- Educated to graduate level or relevant work experience (3+ years’ experience)
- Good knowledge of SQL, stored procedures and queries
- SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) / SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Knowledge / experience of Business Intelligence/Data Warehousing
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to engage with internal stakeholders
- Experience working collaboratively in a team environment and independently
What will you get in return?
- Excellent career progression
- Holidays – Increasing in April 2022
- Pension Scheme
- Rewards Club
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.