£25k - 35k per year
4 months ago
BI Reporting Analyst - South Manchester
£25,000 - £350,000
Forward Role are working with a well-established financial services business based in South Manchester. The company have always been forward thinking and innovative with their use of technology to provide the best possible service and products to their customers.
The business are recruiting a BI Reporting Analyst reporting directly in to the CEO. The aim of the role is to drive insight in to all business activities. You will be working very closely with the directors and senior management team and using this data to help drive the growth of the business. You will play a key role in shaping the future strategy and decision making in the company.
- Provide data led, actionable insight to the senior management team
- Analysis of all business data – digital, marketing, MI/BI, commercial, sales etc.
- Develop and improve the current reporting suite
- Be the go to person for all things data and reporting
- Ad hoc reporting and longer term projects
Skills / Experience:
- Previous experience in an Data Analyst focused role
- Advanced Excel experience is essential
- Knowledge of Alteryx / SQL / Google Analytics is desirable, but not essential
- Strong communication skills, experience presenting findings to stakeholders
- Attention to detail and strong commercial acumen
If you are interested in this opportunity, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or email Sophie@forwardrole.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.