£30k - 35k per year
Are you an experienced Bids Manager? Want to work with an award winning international marketing agency? If so I have a brilliant opportunity for you!
You will manage end to end bids across the Group to ensure they submit high-quality, innovative, winning bids. This role is Manchester based, permanent and pays up to £35,000 plus benefits.
Interested? If so, please contact Paddy Wells at Forward Role Recruitment on (07514)(950197) or (email@example.com)
- Manage the end to end bid cycle ensuring the bids are high-quality, innovative and winning
- Provide best practice on tendering
- Responsible for the bid management function across the Group
- Understand the business proposition and able to articulate this into winning bids
- Communicate effectively with clients and prospects
- Ensure all stages of the bid process are followed and reported on
- Support the wider bid team with any requests they may have
- Manage virtual bid teams to ensure all inputs are delivered on time and high quality
- Build relationships with other divisions in the Group
- Identify process improvements which could reduce costs and improve output
- Keep up to date with the industry and competitor changes
- Previous experience of delivering quality bids is essential
- Sector experience isnt important, just a good track record of winning
- Strong English writing skills
- Understanding of the full bids cycle from inception to analysis
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe InDesign
Up to £35,000 per annum plus benefits
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.