£45k - 55k per year + Excellent Benefits
Are you an experienced Bids Manager? Want to work with an award winning international B2B business?
You will manage end to end bids across the Group to ensure they submit high-quality, innovative, winning tender processes.
- Manage the end to end bid cycle ensuring the bids are high-quality, innovative and winning
- Provide best practice on tendering
- Responsible for the bid management function across the Group
- Understand the business proposition and able to articulate this into winning bids
- Communicate effectively with clients and prospects
- Ensure all stages of the bid process are followed and reported on
- Support the wider bid team with any requests they may have
- Manage virtual bid teams to ensure all inputs are delivered on time and high quality
- Build relationships with other divisions in the Group
- Identify process improvements which could reduce costs and improve output
- Keep up to date with the industry and competitor changes
- Previous experience of delivering quality bids is essential ideally in a creative and/or B2C environment
- Sector experience isnt important, just a good track record of winning
- Strong English writing skills
- Understanding of the full bids cycle from inception to analysis
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe InDesign
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.