£45k - 55k per year + Excellent Benefits
This well respected national professional services business are looking for a stand out Bid Manager to join the Bids team for a 14 month mat leave contract, that has the potential to become perm due to groth.
You will manage end to end bids across the Group to ensure they submit high-quality, innovative, winning tender processes.
About the role:
- Manage the end to end bid cycle ensuring the bids are high-quality, innovative and winning. You will manage large bids of £10k plus, these can range from a 4mill multi year framwork agreement to a £50k corporate job.
- Provide best practice on tendering, helping to train the team.
- Understand the business proposition and able to articulate this into winning bids.
- Communicate effectively with clients and prospects.
- Capture MI and report on bid/tender pipeline.
- Ensure all stages of the bid process are followed and reported on.
- Manage virtual bid teams to ensure all inputs are delivered on time and high quality.
- Build relationships with other divisions in the Group.
- Identify process improvements which could reduce costs and improve output.
- Keep up to date with the industry and competitor changes.
- Previous experience of delivering quality bids is essential ideally in a profesional service/corporate environment.
- Sector experience isnt important, just a good track record of winning.
- Strong communication - written and verbal with the power to infleunce.
- Understanding of the full bids cycle from inception to analysis.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
Interested? Apply today, or to find out more details please contact Beth Price on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07732 689608.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.