0161 914 8561
over 2 years ago
North West Region - Manchester/Merseyside/Lancashire
£Competitive + Benefits
To put it simply, do you like winning?!
This new Bid Manager opportunity will give you the chance to make a serious impact on performance.
This is a great opportunity for a seasoned bid manager potentially looking to step into a bigger picture role, having more influence over others and firm wide approach to pitching, whilst retaining a hands-on approach.
You will work closely with the Marketing Director and operational teams to create, lead and champion the bid department and it's processes. You will be working across a range of sector specific opportunities and implement a commercial, analytical and joined up approach to obtain wins.
- Proactively develop key insights, messaging and value add proposals to support panel tenders and pitches.
- Act as an ambassador for pitch best practice across the business, operating as the go to person for enquiries into winning new business and post pitch analysis to ensure continued evolution.
- As the successful candidate you will produce highly competitive compelling proposals that clearly articulates the value proposition. This is a role that requires an ability to work under pressure and to demanding deadlines.
- An understanding of the pitch process from the point of view of business or professional services would be hugely advantageous but by no means is pre requisite.
- Degree educated, ideally with post-graduate marketing qualifications.
- Marketing and business development experience in a business or professional servcies context.
- Experience of working in an business environment that requires buy-in and engagement of senior management/stakeholders.
- Experience of relationship management and winning new business (either active involvement or supporting others to do it, i.e. in a way which is a relevant to selling services and building propositions around products/services)
- Proven track record of project management and delivering against objectives
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to listen clarify and share information easily
- The ability to build strong working relationships and to be able to persuade and influence a range of people at all levels and across cultural and geographical boundaries
- The ability to lead in an environment with a focus on continuous improvement
- Flexibility in approach and an ability to manage through change
- Delivery focused and drives forward quality of service
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.