£30k - 40k per year + Excellent Benefits
0161 641 5545
almost 2 years ago
Our client is one of the UK’s largest design-led manufacturers working with some world renowned clients across a variety of sectors including; Corporate, Leisure & Hospitality, Education and Healthcare.
They are looking to recruit an experienced Bid Writer to join their growing bid team to take responsibility for writing and submitting effective, concise and compelling content for bids to generate business contracts both UK and Internationally.
• Liaising with individuals across the business to develop detailed content for responses.
• Developing the content library.
• Providing critical review of tender response.
• Completing PQQs. (Pre-Qualification Questionnaire).
• Gathering evidence to answer PQQ questions.
• Collecting data for bids.
• Writing and monitoring bid plans.
• Working with the tender graphics team to present information in the most concise and impactful way possible.
• Proof reading.
• Providing data to tender administrator for tracking.
• Supporting the development of new bid styles and collateral through excellent content.
• Managing small ITTs or capability profiles with minimal supervision.
• Experience working within a bid environment (at least one-year experience is ideal).
• Highly organised with strong attention to detail.
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal and be able to work to deadlines.
• Ability to work as part of a team and effectively engage stakeholders across the business is essential.
• Educated to degree level in English or a writing related degree. (Desirable)
• Computer literate, and proficient in the use of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.