£35k - 45k per year
6 months ago
My client is a household company in the Retail sector – very sought after employer to work for. They are and have been a high performing business for a number of years and are seeking to bring in a Biddable Media Manager responsible for Programmatic and Display Networks. It is an exciting time to work for them as they continue their journey. You’ll work with a wider digital and marketing team and be based from their offices in North Manchester.
You will be accountable to lead the roll out of multi-channel, data driven programmatic, display and lifecycle programs for a key channel partnership to ensure that multi-channel campaigns are delivered which improve the mix of paid media channels. The role will champion and establish the business benefits of programmatic and data driven marketing and develop and maintain a managed in-house trading desk function for advertising operations.
The Biddable Media Manager will be responsible for:
- Lead, monitor and consolidate source media activity, guiding local markets / segments on the use of dynamic, real-time, data-driven strategies
- Work closely with local markets and segments to unlock actions and decisions which can be used to positively impact trading strategy
- Work closely with Group Head of Digital Marketing to enable managed in-house programmatic trading, by setting up and managing a hybrid trading desk solution for selected local markets and segments
- Champion and support the scaling of cross-market digital programmatic ad creative production, via the use of iteration, automation and dynamic versioning
- Lead day to day relations, co-ordinate negotiations and monitor performance outcomes with major publishers
- Responsible for strengthening all network relationships and providing insights and opportunities for improvement in process and performance
- Consultant across all Display & Video plans to ensure programmatic plans are set up to deliver to task
- Identify providers that can be bought programmatically and transition buys across from direct spend where relevant
As the Biddable Media Manager you will have the following experience:
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills – a blend of firmness and conviction with diplomacy, approachability and a constructive attitude
- Track record of using Display / Programmatic / Paid Social to transform channel revenue, marketing performance, customer acquisition and ROI
- Proven channel management either client-side or agency-side
- Proven experience of managing significant marketing budgets and accountability for meeting revenue targets
- Proven experience of managing marketing technology infrastructure as it relates to display, e.g. DSPs, ad servers, data feeds, tagging
- Excellent analytical skills with experience of and comfort with working in a data-driven environment
- Evidence of influencing and challenging key business decisions at department level and cross functionally
- Hands-on self-starter with the combination of analytic and commercial skills to figure out what needs doing and then doing it
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.