£18k - 23k per year
0161 914 8558
6 months ago
Office Manager at Forward Role
£18,000 - £23,000 plus benefits
Manchester city centre
We are looking for a well-organised, enthusiastic, admin expert to join our team. If you’re attention to detail is flawless and you enjoy the buzz of a busy office, then we want to hear from you.
Forward Role is the UK’s leading marketing, digital and technology recruitment agency. We’re an award winning team of 35 consultants, working out of Manchester and London, with our HQ based in the heart on Manchester.
- Manage the day-to-day upkeep of the office; replenishing stationary and refreshments, as well as liaising with third party suppliers such as IT and cleaning.
- Be the first point of contact for all clients and guests who visit Forward Role; making them feel welcome and ensuring all meetings run smoothly.
- Answer incoming calls and enquiries; connecting consultants and dealing with queries.
- Forward CVs, website sign ups and job briefs to the relevant consultants.
- On-board and induct all new starters; teaching them about Forward Role’s structure, processes and culture.
- Support the Head of Marketing to organise and run regular events and staff incentives.
- Organise company benefits such as private healthcare and pensions.
- Oversee company contracts, making amendments to client terms and conditions.
- Ensure all company legal and HR documentation it up to date, managing filing systems and shared drives.
- Keep an IT audit of all company mobiles, desk phones and laptops, ordering new equipment when needed.
- Obtain and file compliance documentation from contract workers.
- Support the Management Accountant to pay monthly expenses.
- Manage holidays and absences.
- Run ad hoc procurement projects.
- Oversee all postal duties (both incoming and outgoing).
- Book reservations and make travel arrangements.
- Prepare letters and set up presentations when needed.
To be successful in this role you will need;
- At least one years’ experience in a similar role.
- Experience dealing with multiple stakeholders.
- To be fully proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, with the ability to interact in a friendly and professional manner with clients, candidates and staff at all levels.
- Flawless attention to detail and excellent diary management.
- To be comfortable working independently on a variety of tasks but also confident to ask questions and clarify any requests that you are unsure about.
- Experience working within a recruitment agency (desirable but not essential)
In return, we’re offering a competitive salary with discretionary bonus, 22 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays) and a competitive benefits package. We’ll ensure regular reviews, learning and development and you’ll be working in an amazing office space complete with our very own bar!
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.