£25,000 - £30,000
This is a great opportunity to work for a global organisation underneath a Bid Manager in creating high quality documentation and presentations, supporting all areas of the business development team and senior management. This is a results-orientated role and requires an innovative individual committed to meeting consistently high standards.
- Be responsible for completing PQQ, online registration and other tender related questionnaires
- Identify tender opportunities across wide range of websites
- Provide support to ensure high quality, competitive and consistent delivery on RFIs.
- Maintain and coordinate the regional Bid Library using Qorus technology
- Tailor the tender response to suit market challenges and client strategy
- Work closely with the business development teams to support pre-bid activity and to develop an understanding of the client and define a win strategy
- Coordinate bid opportunities from the initial kick off/qualification meetings through to feedback and lessons learned
- Use effective project management skills to ensure that all information is received on time, is relevant to questions being asked and in line with the ‘win themes’
- Support the Bids Manager in completion of all bid and department related tasks, (including contributing to global Bids report for the region)
- Provide support to the Global Marketing team as and when necessary to facilitate regional marketing activity.
Experience and Skills
- Educated to degree level or equivalent (preferably in English Language but not essential)
- Experience working in a bid/business development/marketing environment
- Experience working in a busy, deadline driven international business working environment
- High competence in use of MS Office suite and the capacity to learn new packages and tools
- Excellent writing skills and attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritise
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- United Kingdom
- £22k - 25k per year
- Posted 7 days ago
Marketing Executive £22,000 - £25,000 Manchester This is a great opportunity to join an award winning global recruitment business in Manchester. You will be responsible for driving the business into new markets and supporting the Head of Marketing with the overall business marketing strategy. A c...
- £25k - 28k per year
- Posted about 2 months ago
CRM Executive- 12 months Introduction: Ever wanted to work with one of the UK’s biggest fashion labels? Have you got experience using CRM systems? If so, I have a fantastic job for you in Manchester City Centre and am looking for a CRM Executive to cover a 12 month maternity leave. Interested? If...
- Manchester City Centre
- £20k - 25k per year + Excellent Benefits
- Posted 2 months ago
Our client is an established group of companies who are looking for an experienced Marketing Executive join their team and help spread the word on a new proposition. The role The Marketing Executive will be part of a small team, reporting to the Head of Marketing and working alongside a Marketing...
- £20k - 26k per year
- Posted 3 months ago
Marketing Executive £20,000 - £26,000 plus benefits Warrington The Marketing Executive will be responsible for devising, briefing, executing and reporting on a variety of online and offline marketing campaigns for multiple brands within this award winning group of companies. This will have a stro...