£25,000 - £30,000
This is a great opportunity to work for a global organisation underneath a Bid Manager in creating high quality documentation and presentations, supporting all areas of the business development team and senior management. This is a results-orientated role and requires an innovative individual committed to meeting consistently high standards.
- Be responsible for completing PQQ, online registration and other tender related questionnaires
- Identify tender opportunities across wide range of websites
- Provide support to ensure high quality, competitive and consistent delivery on RFIs.
- Maintain and coordinate the regional Bid Library using Qorus technology
- Tailor the tender response to suit market challenges and client strategy
- Work closely with the business development teams to support pre-bid activity and to develop an understanding of the client and define a win strategy
- Coordinate bid opportunities from the initial kick off/qualification meetings through to feedback and lessons learned
- Use effective project management skills to ensure that all information is received on time, is relevant to questions being asked and in line with the ‘win themes’
- Support the Bids Manager in completion of all bid and department related tasks, (including contributing to global Bids report for the region)
- Provide support to the Global Marketing team as and when necessary to facilitate regional marketing activity.
Experience and Skills
- Educated to degree level or equivalent (preferably in English Language but not essential)
- Experience working in a bid/business development/marketing environment
- Experience working in a busy, deadline driven international business working environment
- High competence in use of MS Office suite and the capacity to learn new packages and tools
- Excellent writing skills and attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritise
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £20k - 26k per year
Marketing Executive £20,000 - £26,000 plus benefits Warrington The Marketing Executive will be responsible for devising, briefing, executing and reporting on a variety of online and offline marketing campaigns for multiple brands within this award winning group of companies. This will have a stro...
- £18k - 22k per year
Marketing Executive Greater Manchester Up to £22,000 Are you passionate about social and looking for a marketing job within the sports industry? We have an exciting opportunity for you. This is a rare chance to join and influence a fast growing business with real potential for your development. Y...
- £25k - 28k per year
Marketing Executive- 24 months Introduction: I’m working with an exciting financial services client in Liverpool City Centre who are looking for a Marketing Executive on a 24 month contract, there is every opportunity this could go permanent. This role will focus on the B2B side of the business a...
- £22k - 24k per year
Marketing Executive Introduction: Do you have marketing experience? Do you have an interest in sports? If so, I have an exciting job for you! I’m working with an exciting sporting business just north of Manchester City Centre and they are looking for a Marketing Executive, initially for a 2 to 3 ...