£22k - 28k per year
0161 914 8499
4 months ago
Brand and Advertising Executive
Up to £28k
Forward Role are working with a high growth fintech business based in Preston. Do you want to work on national TV campaigns, brand partnerships and develop brand and advertising strategy? You would be working in a fast growing marketing team following investment last year and would work on both the planning and creative aspects of the brand campaigns.
- To deliver brand and advertising campaigns in support of the marketing strategy
- Briefing and implementation of media plans and delivery
- To generate leads for a number of products through marketing media and partnership activity
- To plan, manage and implement new creative campaigns/projects
- To evaluate the performance of all planned activity and make recommendations to improve delivery
- To optimise creative and media activity to improve the performance of campaigns
- To support the Snr Brand Manager with the delivery of the overarching brand and advertising strategy
- Developing and implementing briefs for creative development across press and partners activity
- Reviewing and challenging creative output to ensure it adheres to briefs
- When necessary briefing media partners to develop schedules in line with our planned activity
- Forecasting business performance in specified channels in support of the monthly budgeting process
- Scrutiny of proposed media schedules ensuring targeting, timing and environments are in line with brand and commercial objectives
- On-going evaluation of media delivery vs target in designated channels
- Ensuring adherence to schedules to ensure timely delivery of assets
- Ensuring relevant stakeholder engagement and approval of all activity
- Responsible for compliance sign-off process for all activity
- Effective creation and management of campaign tracking mechanisms
- Supporting the Snr Advertising and Brand Manager in the day-to-day management of media agency, advertising agency and deliverables
- Brand objectives – Ensuring understanding of brand positioning through consistent and compelling messaging
If you would be keen to hear more about this role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.