£28k - 34k per year + Excellent Benefits
Our client is a leading charity who are at the beginning of a journey to re-develop their brand, and considerably enhance its awareness among key audiences, which has brought a renewed focus to their senior leadership team.
They’ve identified a need to develop the communications and marketing team, ready for a brand refresh program that will inform a new strategic communications approach. As part of this transformation, they now seek an individual with significant brand and digital communications experience who can help deliver a step change in how brand and digital communications will help achieve their rapid growth plans.
- To develop and implement a refresh of the current website in line with the new brand. This will include reviewing tone of voice, the content management, and optimisation of the website to improve user experience.
- To manage and grow social media channels to increase engagement and brand presence
- To take a key role in engaging the development of creative ideas for new digital content and campaigns.
- To develop our approach to email marketing, managing distribution lists across the organisation, content programme, automation, A/B testing and subject line and text optimisation.
- Own the ongoing evaluation of our digital channels, engagement and the performance of content to enable continual improvement via a range of tools including email performance analysis, web analytics (Google Analytics etc.), social analytics.
- To set-up ongoing optimisation across our digital channels including basic on-page SEO implementation and integration into the content strategy.
- To undertake basic video editing, webinar & equivalent set-up & delivery, other basic digital asset work as needed.
- To maintain an awareness of changes and innovations in digital marketing and spot opportunities that can benefit the Charity
- A marketing professional, you will have proven experience devising and implementing digital and social media strategies as part of an integrated communications approach, across a range of stakeholders.
- Our brand and website relaunch is a key focus, so experience working with external agencies to lead this for the Charity is paramount. You will be confident creating content for different digital and social media platforms, and ideally have a good knowledge of analytics. Confidence, self-motivation with a can-do attitude is part of your natural flair. This is an ideal opportunity for someone in a marketing executive role who is looking for the next step in their career.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.