£90k - 110k per year + excellent benefits package
7557 396 272
about 1 year ago
Brand Communications Director - London-based with international travel - Attractive salary and package
Our client is a well-known financial technology organization, looking for an experienced and energetic Brand Communications Director to shape their brand strategy, unifying this across a large product portfolio internationally.
We are looking for a proven and passionate brand leader who is creative, energetic and a highly effective and influential senior brand manager. You’ll have a strength for adapting to and working with different cultures and you’ll have worked in an international role.
You will have the expertise to help fundamentally change their brand positioning.
You’ll become the guardian of the company branding, driving a brand-centric culture internally and delivering a clear identity that helps to evolve and strengthen the brand across the industry.
You’ll have experience creating a brand story in a complex, international organization.
Key accountabilities will include:
- Leading development and the delivery of the brand proposition, strategy and identity
- Brand responsibility across the product portfolio, so establishing and keeping a coherent brand across all product offerings.
- Working closely with the Communications Director and the Marketing Director in developing overarching creative concepts for all communications and campaigns, ensuring they are on-brand.
- Working with project managers of omnichannel campaigns in order to assure brand consistency across all on and offline communication channels as well as assurance that the brand guidelines are followed
- Guiding and influencing internal teams, educating them about the new brand, gaining buy-in of the new brand
- Owning and managing clear brand guidelines, including proposition, tone of voice and visual identity.
Skills and experience:
- Strong experience in building and executing brand and communications strategies at a global level
- Experience in rebranding exercises for international companies
- Used to operating in matrix organizations and helping lead change management initiatives
- Excellent ability to manage stakeholders internally and externally
- Excellent presentation and written skills
- Creative and innovative
- Persistent and detail oriented
- A great creative eye for aesthetics and design
- Good understanding of the financial and FinTech industry is an asset, or at least an interest / passion for the area
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.