Brand Communications Manager
£25,000 - £30,000 plus excellent benefits
Chester / North Wales area
Love a vibrant brand that keeps its content fresh, engaging and beautifully consistent? A fantastic opportunity has come about for an experienced Brand & Communications Manager to join a sizeable marketing team within a fast growing B2B business. Its clients range from small SMEs to global brands, national to international so an expert copywriter with an adaptable style across multiple channels, wide vocabulary and a creative mindset will be perfect for this role.
- Produce copy for campaigns across all marketing channels – traditional as well as digital
- Be a brand ambassador, maintaining the company’s unique voice through the written word
- Have a natural flair for language, creating engaging content for different audience types
- Confidently create and brainstorm with other stakeholders in readiness for copy creation
- Brief and organise different teams to maintain consistent strategy implementation
- Manage several projects alongside each other, successfully overseeing campaigns from cradle to grave
The perfect candidate will have/be:
- Sound commercial experience, confident and self-motivated
- Enjoy working as part of a close-knit comms team to achieve the company’s growth aspirations
- Incredibly thorough with an obsession for consistency and detail
- A passion for brand with outstanding copywriting skills
- Experience working within the creative process, generating great ideas and producing engaging material that’s commercially fit for purpose
- Eloquent, accurate and able to write and communicate brilliantly with key stakeholders at all levels
- Confidence in an autonomous role and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with quick turnarounds and tight deadlines
- Appropriate qualification in Marketing, English or Creative Copywriting
- 3+ years’ experience in a marketing role
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £90k - 110k per year + excellent benefits package
- Posted about 1 month ago
Brand Communications Director - London-based with international travel - Attractive salary and package Our client is a well-known financial technology organization, looking for an experienced and energetic Brand Communications Director to shape their brand strategy, unifying this across a large p...
- Central London
- £70k - 80k per year + excellent benefits including car allowance
- Posted 25 days ago
Our client is a well-known financial technology brand, based in central London, with head offices in Europe – looking for an experienced Senior Corporate Communications Manager who will lead communications for Cyber Security. This role will report into the Deputy Head of Corporate Affairs and wil...
- Greater Manchester
- £35k - 40k per year
- Posted about 1 month ago
Internal Communications Manager £35,000 - £40,000 Greater Manchester This is a great opportunity for an experienced Internal Communications Manager to join this professional services firm in Greater Manchester and provide support across all aspects of employee engagement. As an experienced commun...
- Manchester City Centre
- £35k - 40k per year + Excellent Benefits
- Posted 2 months ago
Our client is a rapidly growing and entrepreneurial business at the forefront of innovative cyber-security technology and they are looking for an ambitious, motivated Marketing Communications Manager to make their mark on a growing sales and marketing team. It’s an exciting opportunity for an amb...