Brand Communications Manager
£25,000 - £30,000 plus excellent benefits
Chester / North Wales area
Love a vibrant brand that keeps its content fresh, engaging and beautifully consistent? A fantastic opportunity has come about for an experienced Brand & Communications Manager to join a sizeable marketing team within a fast growing B2B business. Its clients range from small SMEs to global brands, national to international so an expert copywriter with an adaptable style across multiple channels, wide vocabulary and a creative mindset will be perfect for this role.
- Produce copy for campaigns across all marketing channels – traditional as well as digital
- Be a brand ambassador, maintaining the company’s unique voice through the written word
- Have a natural flair for language, creating engaging content for different audience types
- Confidently create and brainstorm with other stakeholders in readiness for copy creation
- Brief and organise different teams to maintain consistent strategy implementation
- Manage several projects alongside each other, successfully overseeing campaigns from cradle to grave
The perfect candidate will have/be:
- Sound commercial experience, confident and self-motivated
- Enjoy working as part of a close-knit comms team to achieve the company’s growth aspirations
- Incredibly thorough with an obsession for consistency and detail
- A passion for brand with outstanding copywriting skills
- Experience working within the creative process, generating great ideas and producing engaging material that’s commercially fit for purpose
- Eloquent, accurate and able to write and communicate brilliantly with key stakeholders at all levels
- Confidence in an autonomous role and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with quick turnarounds and tight deadlines
- Appropriate qualification in Marketing, English or Creative Copywriting
- 3+ years’ experience in a marketing role
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £30k - 35k per year
Communications Manager Warrington Up to £35,000 This is an opportunity to join this market leader and lead the strategy across email, SMS and DM. You would manage the communications team and be part of a great team who really believe in making the business a fantastic place to work. You will need...
- £60k - 80k per year
Forward Role is looking for a Global Brand Manager for an exciting Cosmetics Brand based in London. What they have: Exponential Growth Reinforced Awards Shelf International Expansion Collaborative Environment Luxury Products What you need: Experience in leading across Brand and Marketing Strategy...
- £35k - 42k per year
Forward Role is looking for a Global Assistant Brand Manager for an exciting cosmetics brand based in London. What they have: Exponential Growth Reinforced Awards Shelf International Expansion Collaborative Environment Luxury Products What you need: Experience in working across Brand and Marketin...
- £40k - 50k per year
My client is an industry leader in their field and are currently looking for a Brand Marketing Manager to join the team. The position is to be responsible for the creation of the brand strategy globally as well as its implementation and optimisation. Experience in creating and delivering a B2B Br...