£24k - 26k per year + Excellent Benefits
Our client is a B2B market leader based in the Chester area and they are looking to recruit a Brand Executive to join their busy team.
The main role of this position is to plan out marketing activity with our client’s 120+ brands, agreeing on marketing campaigns that are beneficial for both the brands and business, increasing sales and awareness. Initiating contact with brands, formulating activities and agreeing on marketing support. You will be expected to deliver on all aspects of marketing, delivering both as an individual and being a key team player, with creative ideas and a proven track record in delivering on all aspects efficiently and to deadlines.
- To develop and evolve strategies for the 120+ brands we currently offer.
- Initiating brand communication and developing marketing relations between both companies
- Managing and executing various marketing campaigns across multiple channels
- Ensuring all company and suppliers objectives are achieved
- Bring in marketing revenue from each supplier in return for marketing activities.
- Delivering all projects to budget
- Enriching all content from brands into assets – enriching the marketing hub with all brands marketing assets that include brochures, videos, downloads, banners, and other creative resources.
- Analysing the success of marketing campaigns and presenting to management on a regular basis
- Creation of Market analysis and report on the brand campaigns, with an ability to provide written informative, interesting reports for the brands on such performance.
- Ensuring our marketing communications are aligned with our sales team and they are fully kept aware of our plans and campaigns.
- Database creation and approval process followed for all campaigns
- Undertake and deliver projects efficiently and to timings specified.
- To support with the creation of a variety of marketing activities through several mediums.
- Website management & development
- Digital and e-marketing development and distribution
- To carry out projects issued, with care and attention to detail.
- To gauge competitive costs for the activities undertaken
- To assist with the maintenance of the company website and ensure that the information available is regularly updated.
- To carry out any additional administrative duties as required by the Marketing department to ensure optimum efficiency. These include answering calls and emails into the team as part of a team approach.
- Inputting into the generation of ideas for further marketing development
- In addition to these functions, the employee is required to carry out other duties as may be reasonably required to meet the needs of the business.
- Adhering to all departmental procedures and creating new procedures where required
ü Graduate status preferred, although experience in a marketing position will be considered.
ü A minimum of 3 years’ experience of working in a varied marketing position.
ü Experience and examples of an exposure to all levels of marketing
ü An ability to multitask and manage multiple tasks/projects at one time.
ü Being able to work efficiently and to deadlines stated.
ü Being organised managing through tasks in the assigned way and updating all elements of the jobs board
ü Creative flair/ideas
ü Ability to control situations and resolve issues.
ü Knowledge of technological marketing, including the latest developments in marketing.
ü Experience and application of digital marketing
ü A keen eye for detail and experience in proof-checking
ü Recognising confidential information and taking steps to ensure this is not shared outside of the department
ü Competence in business analysis/research.
ü Competency in data capture and report writing.
ü Ability to show initiative in dealing with problems on own, with aptitude for working under pressure.
ü Computer literacy, with content management, CRM, e-marketing solutions essential.
ü Good interpersonal skills, with ability to communicate with users across all levels of ability and seniority, by phone, email and face-to-face.
ü Teamwork – an enthusiastic team player who can play an active role in a dynamic team.
ü Professional, courteous and conscientious manner.
ü Strong attention to detail
ü Excellent organisational skills
ü An eagerness to learn new skills and an ability to adapt quickly.
ü Trustworthy nature with experience of handling confidential data.
ü Good time management skills with ability to prioritise jobs and multi-task.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.