£35k - 40k per year
3 days remote 2 days in the office (Tuesday & Thursday)
Would you like to work for sustainable brand who give back?
This E-Commerce business own 3 brands, one of these is a women’s jewellery brand that was originally founded to support endangered sea turtles. This brand creates and sustainably manufactures its products based on a cause they have chosen to support. Their content is not only used to sell their products but to educate the importance of the cause. Their gold is fair mined, they use sustainable materials and they also donate to the charities they support.
Due to a period of aggressive growth an exciting opportunity has arisen to join this business to be a brand champion for this brand.
- This role will be most suitable for someone who is commercially focussed and results driven with a background in D2C marketing
- You will be responsible for initiating creative thinking across the brands, leading the conversation and creating award winning campaign ideas to drive brand awareness.
- Staying relative and standing out amongst the competition is key so being close to social media trends and popular culture is a must.
- You will be leading the campaign first marketing strategy and management of the brand team; Social Media Exec, Partnerships Manager & Creative lead.
- Report directly into the Group Marketing Director and work alongside the Heads of Brand to deliver against KPI’s
What you will need:
The successful candidate will be naturally creative, have excellent communication skills and have a roll your sleeves up and get stuck in attitude, being happy to work as part of a high performing and ambitious team.
- Proven campaign management experience
- Commercial & understands how to report on campaign activity
- Experience across 1 or more of the brand marketing channels
- Strong communicator
- Managed or been a part of a D2C marketing team before
- Experience managing multiple agencies i.e. SEO, Content Creators etc..
- Great attitude, team player, trustworthy, respectful and committed
- Highly motivated/self-motivated
- Budget Management
- PR experience
- Email marketing experience
- Worked with Shopify previously
- Worked in a fast paced environment before
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.