£40k - 45k per year
Up to £45,000
Hybrid - 4 days in the office per week
Looking for the opportunity to work on exciting product launches and brand strategy?
Looking to join a company with excellent benefits?
Forward Role are currently seeking a strategic and visionary Brand Manager to join an online beauty retailer. With a focus on trends and a deep commitment to building a vibrant community, the role requires someone who can develop and execute an innovative annual brand plan whilst building a high-performing team.
About the role…
- Manage NPD launch plans, collaborating with NPD, Marketing, Commercial, and Creative teams to create innovative campaigns that disrupt the market.
- Develop and execute the annual brand plan for collaborating with cross-functional teams to create cohesive, 360-degree brand activation strategies.
- Ensure consistent brand positioning, tone of voice, and customer focus across all touchpoints, breathing life into our brand persona.
- Collaborate with Commercial and Marketing teams to localize brand campaigns and drive growth in key strategic regions.
- Work closely with Social and Influencer teams to enhance community engagement and represent their perspective internally.
- Continuously evaluate campaign performance, applying insights to refine future activations.
- Identify and leverage trends and market insights to fuel brand awareness, engagement, and commercial success.
- Support the Head of Brand on strategic initiatives, including brand identity, positioning, and growth projects.
- Provide day-to-day management and professional development to the Brand Marketing Executive.
What they are looking for…
- Proven success in customer-focused brand marketing, collaborating with Commercial and Creative teams to drive growth.
- A trend-obsessed, social-first mind-set with a passion for applying insights to brand content and activations.
- Managerial experience or the skills to develop a team.
- Meticulous attention to detail with a commitment to getting things right the first time.
- Proactive and solution-focused, thriving in a fast-paced and evolving environment.
- Excellent communication skills, adept at leading and maintaining relationships with cross-functional stakeholders.
- Track record of managing and delivering multiple projects.
- Expertise in internal and external stakeholder management.
- Enthusiasm for the beauty industry, demonstrating an understanding of both sector and non-sector competitors.
What’s in it for you…
- Competitive salary and performance-based incentives.
- Work from home on a Friday and finish early for the weekend!
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays – holiday allowance increases with years of service.
- Amazing staff discounts & socials!
- Free onsite parking.
- An outstanding benefits package.
- Opportunity to shape the future of a trend-setting brand within a thriving community.
- Collaborative and innovative work environment.
- Ongoing professional development and growth opportunities.
Interested in finding out more? Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or APPLY
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.