Our client is a market-leading B2B business with a great working environment in their Greater Manchester head office.
The Brand Manager role will work in a department filled with passionate people, excelling in delivering strong communications, best in class marketing materials, hungry to grow, learn and deliver high standards at all times. With a marketing vision to communicate to 100% of the target audience and add real value to the business growth, this is a great challenge for the right person.
• Work with the Head of Marketing to define, develop and implement a comprehensive Brand Strategy with clear objectives and KPIs
• Responsible for the management and development of people within the brand function
• Manage the full marketing mix including supporting the definition of the strategy and coordinating activities, communications and campaigns collaborating with relevant stakeholders
• Working collaboratively with the Technical Director and Technical Manager to review and analyse all data, including any new legislation and technical changes in order to draft commercial reports on the findings for internal and external use
• Lead the creative development by driving content excellence that motivates the target audience to become supporters and promoters
• Research, monitor, analyse and report on market trends to identify opportunities and key areas of focus to achieve business objectives
• Monitor the automotive industry for trends, changes and developments ensuring that all relevant stakeholders are informed
• Monitor wider economic trends and suggest how these will impact on the overall business model with suggested solutions to address these
• Manage all customer insight across all target markets
• Champion the creation, improvement and delivery of brand guidelines and all branded marketing materials
• Plan and manage the website and social media activity to deliver relevant, timely and accurate content that is reflective of the current business strategy and position
• Drive improvement across all the communication platforms for the client’s employees
• Work with internal stakeholders to understand the customer journey, identify gaps and assist the delivery of improvements at each identified stage
• Work with the People, Culture & Values Team to develop and promote the Employer Brand
The Person Profile
• Up to date knowledge of current marketing trends and best practices
• Previous experience working in a similar role in a financial, technical or professional services environment
• Experience managing and delivering successful brand strategies
• A proven track record as a specialist in drafting internal and external written communications
• Experience working with consumer research and insight
• Ability to work at strategic level to deliver tasks across all brands
• Ability to deliver work in an analytical, commercial and detail orientated manner
• Thoroughness, patience and pride to deliver every task to extremely high standards
• Organised with the ability to prioritise and project manage effectively
• Ability to manage budgets and forecast spend
• Prepared to take ownership and see all tasks through to completion in line with deadlines, standards and budgets
• Possess a proven strong work ethic and a flexible approach to work
• Demonstrable negotiation, influencing, networking, presentation and diplomacy skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills • Previous experience managing people
• Strong IT skills across Microsoft Office including some knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
• Ability to use creativity to meet commercial objectives
• A credible a professional approach to all tasks
• Ability to work in line with Customer Centricity values
• Ability to work in line with Core Values of pride, integrity, accountability, continuous improvement and enjoyment
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- Manchester City Centre
- £30k - 35k per year + Excellent Benefits
- Posted 18 days ago
Our client is a leading North West Business who are looking to recruit a Marketing Manager to work in their busy head office team in Manchester City Centre. As Marketing Manager, you’ll create, develop and effectively implement marketing and communications plans. What you’ll be doing: ● Write, pr...
- £25k - 30k per year
- Posted 25 days ago
CRM Manager £25,000 - £30,000 Stockport town centre This growing property business based in Stockport is now looking to expand its team with a brand new role – a CRM Manager! The successful candidate to take accountability for all CRM across the business; working directly with the Marketing Manag...
- £35k - 45k per year
- Posted about 1 month ago
Events Manager Introduction: Are you a forward thinking events specialist looking for a new project? How about working with one of the UKs leading shopping destinations and managing all of their retail events? Yes? Perfect, this job is the one for you. I am looking for someone with retail events ...
- £50k - 55k per year + Excellent Benefits
- Posted 7 days ago
Our client is a leading B2B tech business in Chester. Marketing is responsible for delivering outstanding value to the business; as a team of highly specialised experts, the Performance Marketing team are focused on driving growth through insight-driven strategies that drive quality inbound leads...