£45k - 65k per year
Brand Marketing Manager
£50,000 - £65,000
5 days in the office per week
Do you want to work for a globally renowned brand that is looking to launch in the UK?
Are you a go-getter with a passion for being part of both strategy & hands-on campaign execution?
Forward Role are exclusively partnered with Dr Wolff Group to find a new Brand Marketing Manager! Dr Wolff operate globally, with their Head Office based in Germany and they are now building out a brand new UK based team based in their stunning new office space in central Manchester. If you’re ambitious, want to be part of sky rocketing two brands in the UK market then this could be the perfect opportunity for you! You will play a key role in shaping brand strategy as well as executing campaigns to drive customer acquisition and product sales.
About the role…
- Develop and execute UK & ROI strategy to drive growth across two brands in line with business objectives.
- Lead the digital strategy for the UK working closely with the digital team based in Germany to maximise the impact of campaigns.
- Conduct market research, monitor customer feedback and competitor activity in order to make data-driven decisions and stay up to date with the market.
- Develop and implement marketing campaigns across all channels, including digital, traditional and retail activations to achieve business objectives.
- Work cross functionally with teams to ensure alignment on key initiatives and collaborate on projects and campaigns.
- Develop and manage budgets and timelines, ensuring projects are delivered on-time and on-budget.
- Monitor and report on campaign and product performance, providing insights and recommendations for improvement.
- Manage and develop the relationship between their media & creative agency partners.
- Develop and execute the annual brand plan for the UK market ensuring that it is aligned with the global strategy.
- Ensure consistent brand positioning, tone of voice, and customer focus across all consumer touchpoints.
- Identify and leverage trends and market insights to fuel brand awareness, engagement, and commercial success.
What they are looking for…
- Experience in brand management or marketing with a focus on consumer products, preferably in retail or FMCG.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or a related field.
- Strong understanding of current marketing trends and technologies and their potential application to business objectives.
- Proven track record of developing successful marketing campaigns and driving business growth.
- The ability to execute campaigns hands-on as well as influence UK strategy.
What’s in it for you…
- Join Dr Wolff Group at a very exciting time and be the person responsible for sky rocketing two brands in the UK market.
- Work in a stunning office space based in Ancoats, Manchester.
- Flexible hours to suit you.
- Opportunity to travel for business trips.
- 30 days holiday plus bank holiday!
- Health insurance.
Interested in the role? Please send your email to email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.