£25k - 30k per year
over 1 year ago
£25,000 - £30,000 (DOE)
Working with a globally recognised studio, I am on the search for a Brand Photographer to work within a studio known for producing high-quality creative work. I’m looking for the best, someone who loves what they do, demonstrating buckets of enthusiasm and motivation to design (and learn…)!
You’ll be someone who lives and breathes creative, someone who loves to think outside of the box, incorporating new photography techniques into their everyday life, staying up-to-date and ahead of your competition!
This is a great opportunity to work within a company whose reputation exceeds any of the competitors. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to have a long, lasting career within a company who can offer you endless opportunities in national and international markets.
- An impressive portfolio (PDF or website) is vital for this role.
- Ability to edit all photography assets to remove backgrounds, change colours and manipulate layers and retouching.
- Comfortable using the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop).
- In-Depth knowledge of the production and post-production process.
- Capable of working under pressure to adhere to deadlines.
- Ability to monitor photography requests and manage the image bank catalogue.
- A team player.
INTERESTED? Apply / Email: email@example.com for more info!
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.