£40k - 45k per year + benefits
Are you a Marketing/Brand Manager or work agency side as a AM, and looking for an exciting challenge?
Are you highly organised and love bringing teams together?
Do to work for a growing, fast paced, fun company that will bolster your CV?
Then keep on reading…
A high growth ecommerce retailer are looking for a Brand Project Manager to join their brand team to manage and track marketing campaigns based around new product launches across the EU.
This is a 9 month initial contract, no guarantee to stay on but the company is in growth so there would hopefully be opportunities thereafter should you smash it!
£40,000-45,000 per annum.
Hybrid working – 2 days in either Leeds or London.
About the role:
- You will manage and track the product lifecycle and related marketing campaigns.
- Working closely with the marketing teams to make sure they are hitting the right milestones at the right time.
- Responsible for the marketing tracker, bringing together different teams involved to ensure product launches are delivered on time.
- Also responsible for the NPS tracker which is used by the whole business to see the key dates for product launches.
- Working with brand and creative teams to ensure all content is approved and in the correct format and delivered on time. Adding to local product launch tookits.
- Experience in a marketing role, ideally brand/NPD management.
- Project management experience.
- Product lifecycle management experience.
- Excellent communicator and highly organised.
- Self motivated and strong commercial acumen.
Apply now to find out more...
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.