£30k - 40k per year
Brand Research & Development Executive
Up to £40,000
Hybrid - 4 days per week in the office
Do you have a growth mindset?
Do you want to turn your ideas into a reality?
Do you want to be the driving force behind toy revolution?
Look no further!
Forward Role have exclusively partnered with a leading toy manufacturer, which specialises in the creation of imaginative children’s toys. Their core values revolve around fostering creativity, encouraging playfulness, and maintaining a family-centred ethos. They pride themselves on producing toys that engage children's imaginations and contribute to their overall development and enjoyment. They are looking for a Brand Research & Development Executive to drive forward the evolution of their product range - Join their dynamic and spirited team, where every idea is nurtured, every voice is heard, and creativity knows no bounds!
About the role…
- Collaborate closely with the R&D team from concept inception to brand pitches and commercial strategy.
- Infuse trend analysis, consumer insights, and competitor research to guide the creative process.
- Create compelling packaging copy and maintain translation requirements.
- Be the visionary driving the internal creative team with on-trend insights.
- Drive the company forward through your forward-thinking mindset and innovation.
- Conduct trend analysis using multiple social media platforms, store checking, film releases, fashion, and general information sourcing websites.
- Set up and leading research sessions with agencies and schools.
- Liaise with brand owners, agencies, and licensors to prepare regular updates, submissions, renewals, brand pitches & general communication.
- Pack copy creation & translation briefing for all packaging requirements.
- Set brand strategy budgets, capturing all expenditure, and planning for future spend.
What they are looking for…
- A degree or equivalent qualification in marketing.
- 2-3 years of experience in brand management or market research, preferably in the toy industry.
- Proficiency in quantitative and qualitative research methodologies.
- Skill in developing brand strategies and plans.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Self-motivation, resourcefulness, and a growth mindset.
What’s in it for you…
- Competitive monthly salary.
- 28 days annual leave, including bank holidays.
- Access to private healthcare services.
- On-site parking facilities.
- A collaborative working environment.
If you are ready to take the lead in inspiring innovation and propelling the toy industry into the future, please email email@example.com or APPLY NOW!
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.