Brand Strategy Manager
£35,000 - £45,000
This is a great opportunity to join a large sophisticated marketing team in a new role to focus on the longer-term brand strategy and proposition.
- Responsible for providing strategic, market and competitor insights and planning support, to lead the business to deliver exceptional products, propositions and initiatives to the customers it serves
- Develop the brand architecture to clearly deliver the proposition across the business
- An ability to appreciate the bigger picture and then transform this into deliverable activities
- Drive forward and manage the holistic planning for Marketing to ensure Commercial objectives are aligned with appropriate spend
- Lead on appropriate MI to facilitate decisions on key marketing investments and options required to deliver against key Commercial objectives
- Work with the Senior Manager to understand and drive forward potential developments in customer demand, technology and the regulatory environment in regards to impact on the commercial plans
- Relationship management of the Media agency to ensure the business receives the appropriate account support, strategic input and accuracy of service
- Lead the development of the Marketing plans, ensuring robust ROI, delivery against agreed brand KPIs and planning of all activity in line with Corporate objectives and budgets
- Support the development of the customer management programme, ensuring a focus on relevant contact strategy & delivery of ROI targets
- Work with Customer Insight to understand specific trends, opportunities and activity performance
- Work closely with all Commercial to ensure budgets are managed and prioritised, using MI and business performance to provide appropriate challenge
- Assist in the prioritisation of conflicting priorities and challenges.
- Manage the development of our brand proposition
- With the Marketing Performance Team, manage the brand tracking results and the reporting of these results to the business.
- Build relationships across the business to ensure a collaborative approach to planning in order to deliver business objectives
- To work with Customer Insight, Digital, Products and Business Partnering, to ensure a cohesive approach to Marketing planning and performance, and to make sure these findings are key in improving the marketing planning process and results for the business
- Support the Senior Manager in the marketing planning cycle, to align the corporate plan and strategic challenge
- Utilise competitor, market, and business insights to help shape thinking across the business
- Provide context and validation for existing and new customer propositions / strategies
- Ensure that tactical and strategic priorities throughout the year are reflected in the plan and that buy in from key stakeholders is achieved to deliver these changes
- Support cross-functional teams to build and deliver strategic insights for the business and determine ways of delivering actionable improvements in business performance
- Ensure our customers are at the heart of everything we do and our actions enhance our customer relationships.
- Degree level education or equivalent professional qualification plus relevant vocational experience.
- Customer focused.
- Strong stakeholder engagement.
- Effective communication and influencing skills.
- Analytical approach.
- Governance, control & risk.
- Significant marketing planning experience that includes proven ability to develop and deliver strategies based on sound insight and analysis.
- Brand management and proposition development
- Commercial acumen
- Knowledge and understanding of the UK financial services marketplace.
- Knowledge of all Marketing channels, including planning of multi-channel, integrated campaigns.
- Marketing planning, strategy and analysis.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £60k - 80k per year
Forward Role is looking for a Global Brand Manager for an exciting Cosmetics Brand based in London. What they have: Exponential Growth Reinforced Awards Shelf International Expansion Collaborative Environment Luxury Products What you need: Experience in leading across Brand and Marketing Strategy...
- £35k - 42k per year
Forward Role is looking for a Global Assistant Brand Manager for an exciting cosmetics brand based in London. What they have: Exponential Growth Reinforced Awards Shelf International Expansion Collaborative Environment Luxury Products What you need: Experience in working across Brand and Marketin...
- £40k - 50k per year
My client is an industry leader in their field and are currently looking for a Brand Marketing Manager to join the team. The position is to be responsible for the creation of the brand strategy globally as well as its implementation and optimisation. Experience in creating and delivering a B2B Br...
- £30k - 35k per year
Brand & Communications Manager £30,000 - £35,000 plus excellent benefits Chester / North Wales A fantastic opportunity has come about for a Brand & Communications Manager to join a sizeable team at a fast growing B2B business. Their clients range from small SMEs to global brands, national to inte...