£35k - 45k per year
0161 914 8558
6 months ago
Brand Strategy Manager
£35,000 - £45,000
This is a great opportunity to join a large sophisticated marketing team in a new role to focus on the longer-term brand strategy and proposition.
- Responsible for providing strategic, market and competitor insights and planning support, to lead the business to deliver exceptional products, propositions and initiatives to the customers it serves
- Develop the brand architecture to clearly deliver the proposition across the business
- An ability to appreciate the bigger picture and then transform this into deliverable activities
- Drive forward and manage the holistic planning for Marketing to ensure Commercial objectives are aligned with appropriate spend
- Lead on appropriate MI to facilitate decisions on key marketing investments and options required to deliver against key Commercial objectives
- Work with the Senior Manager to understand and drive forward potential developments in customer demand, technology and the regulatory environment in regards to impact on the commercial plans
- Relationship management of the Media agency to ensure the business receives the appropriate account support, strategic input and accuracy of service
- Lead the development of the Marketing plans, ensuring robust ROI, delivery against agreed brand KPIs and planning of all activity in line with Corporate objectives and budgets
- Support the development of the customer management programme, ensuring a focus on relevant contact strategy & delivery of ROI targets
- Work with Customer Insight to understand specific trends, opportunities and activity performance
- Work closely with all Commercial to ensure budgets are managed and prioritised, using MI and business performance to provide appropriate challenge
- Assist in the prioritisation of conflicting priorities and challenges.
- Manage the development of our brand proposition
- With the Marketing Performance Team, manage the brand tracking results and the reporting of these results to the business.
- Build relationships across the business to ensure a collaborative approach to planning in order to deliver business objectives
- To work with Customer Insight, Digital, Products and Business Partnering, to ensure a cohesive approach to Marketing planning and performance, and to make sure these findings are key in improving the marketing planning process and results for the business
- Support the Senior Manager in the marketing planning cycle, to align the corporate plan and strategic challenge
- Utilise competitor, market, and business insights to help shape thinking across the business
- Provide context and validation for existing and new customer propositions / strategies
- Ensure that tactical and strategic priorities throughout the year are reflected in the plan and that buy in from key stakeholders is achieved to deliver these changes
- Support cross-functional teams to build and deliver strategic insights for the business and determine ways of delivering actionable improvements in business performance
- Ensure our customers are at the heart of everything we do and our actions enhance our customer relationships.
- Degree level education or equivalent professional qualification plus relevant vocational experience.
- Customer focused.
- Strong stakeholder engagement.
- Effective communication and influencing skills.
- Analytical approach.
- Governance, control & risk.
- Significant marketing planning experience that includes proven ability to develop and deliver strategies based on sound insight and analysis.
- Brand management and proposition development
- Commercial acumen
- Knowledge and understanding of the UK financial services marketplace.
- Knowledge of all Marketing channels, including planning of multi-channel, integrated campaigns.
- Marketing planning, strategy and analysis.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.