An international retailer is seeking a Business Analyst, a brand new role for the organisation. This is an integral position with a wealth of responsibility with excellent progression opportunities.
- To act as an interface between the Business and the IT Services / 3rd party delivery companies.
- To capture Business Requirements and manage Change Processes through to the successful implementation and delivery of requested business improvements.
- To work with Functional Managers within the business to understand and deliver Management Information, ensuring the information has been validated to be accurate before it is delivered.
- Improve working relationships with 3rd party supplier companies to enhance the services provided.
- To prepare, setup and assist functional test programs with users.
- To ensure formal documentation is created and maintained in line with role requirements and responsibilities.
- To act as an ambassador for the IT Department.
- To maintain an organised, clean, safe and productive working environment
- Identify organisations strengths and areas for improvement.
- Ensure all Activities, Issues and Risks are captured and managed through to conclusion.
- Communicate effectively at all levels in the business, providing a pro-active engagement.
- Fully document work schedule and timekeeping.
- Creation of training documentation and user guides to develop organisation learning.
- Demonstrable evidence of analysing and documenting complex business processes.
- Experience co-ordinating and management multiple projects through to successful completion.
- Thorough understanding of Project Management skills to ensure enforcement of Project timelines and costs.
- Experience working with Agile Development methodologies
- To be able to work leading the team, on more than one task concurrently, to tight deadlines.
- Proven experience interacting directly with end users and managing 3rd party suppliers.
- To have proven formal documentation skills.
- To be able to demonstrate examples where you have been required to show initiative, be innovative and learning from challenging situations.
- To be articulate and able to communicate technical issues to all levels of management.
- Results oriented with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of Management Information Reporting Software.
Any further education or higher qualification relevant to a career in Business Change / Computing and IT including (and not limited to) BTEC, AS Level, A Level, HNC, HND, BSc, MSc NVQ Level 3-5, GNVQ Level 3-5 etc.
ITIL, PRINCE training/accreditation desirable.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £40k - 47k per year
A leading travel company is looking for a Digital Business Analyst who will work closely with business teams across the company to understand, document and deliver requirements associated with significant business problems and opportunities. This is a hands-on role, working alongside multiple bus...
- £70k - 80k per year
A leading financial services organisation is in search of an experienced product leader to lead their multi-disciplinary development team. As an ideal candidate, you will have a keen eye for gaps in consumer product offerings and the innovative mindset to fill them. You’re a highly skilled market...
- £25k - 32k per year
Senior Paid Media Executive We have partnered an exciting business in the leisure sector who have recently just opened their brand new Manchester city centre office. The business is currently growing their digital marketing team and they are looking for a Senior Paid Media Executive to join them ...
- £35k - 45k per year
PPC Manager – Beauty Brand – up to £45,000 My client is a leading luxury beauty business based in Central London. They are looking to add an experienced PPC Manager to their team to lead across their Global Paid Search and Google Shopping campaigns. Experience Required: Experience in managing mon...