£45k - 50k per year
4 months ago
An international retailer is seeking a Business Analyst, a brand new role for the organisation. This is an integral position with a wealth of responsibility with excellent progression opportunities.
- To act as an interface between the Business and the IT Services / 3rd party delivery companies.
- To capture Business Requirements and manage Change Processes through to the successful implementation and delivery of requested business improvements.
- To work with Functional Managers within the business to understand and deliver Management Information, ensuring the information has been validated to be accurate before it is delivered.
- Improve working relationships with 3rd party supplier companies to enhance the services provided.
- To prepare, setup and assist functional test programs with users.
- To ensure formal documentation is created and maintained in line with role requirements and responsibilities.
- To act as an ambassador for the IT Department.
- To maintain an organised, clean, safe and productive working environment
- Identify organisations strengths and areas for improvement.
- Ensure all Activities, Issues and Risks are captured and managed through to conclusion.
- Communicate effectively at all levels in the business, providing a pro-active engagement.
- Fully document work schedule and timekeeping.
- Creation of training documentation and user guides to develop organisation learning.
- Demonstrable evidence of analysing and documenting complex business processes.
- Experience co-ordinating and management multiple projects through to successful completion.
- Thorough understanding of Project Management skills to ensure enforcement of Project timelines and costs.
- Experience working with Agile Development methodologies
- To be able to work leading the team, on more than one task concurrently, to tight deadlines.
- Proven experience interacting directly with end users and managing 3rd party suppliers.
- To have proven formal documentation skills.
- To be able to demonstrate examples where you have been required to show initiative, be innovative and learning from challenging situations.
- To be articulate and able to communicate technical issues to all levels of management.
- Results oriented with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of Management Information Reporting Software.
Any further education or higher qualification relevant to a career in Business Change / Computing and IT including (and not limited to) BTEC, AS Level, A Level, HNC, HND, BSc, MSc NVQ Level 3-5, GNVQ Level 3-5 etc.
ITIL, PRINCE training/accreditation desirable.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.