Would you be interested in working for a FinTech brand in Manchester who are currently on an exciting curve of growth? If you’re a Business Analyst (BA) this is certainly the role you need.
We’re looking for an ambitious Business Analyst to join our growing team! You’ll be a great addition to the team, methodical and analytical and able to bring the people together to ensure that requirements are understood and the best design is recommended. You will help us drive some exciting initiatives and help us build our digital capabilities to drive a profitable business.
You’ll be working in an open working environment where you will have the opportunity to contribute and shape the future of our business.
As the Business Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Get into the detail, understand what is needed and provide great recommendations on approach
- Bring people from around the business together to gather the requirements and create the right technical solutions
- Scope out what is required, by who, when and how long it is going to take
- Work on small, medium and large projects!
- Continuously assist improve our agile ways of working
As the Business Analyst you will have the following experience:
- You’ll be the first Business Analyst in the team so shape this role
- Be passionate about work with a great attitude
- Be knowledgeable in all things BA and project based, different methodologies, processes, tools and techniques
- Have experience in a Business Analyst role with a desire to grow into a Senior role
- Be able to adapt to your approach and add value to our team
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £35k - 40k per year + Competitive Bonus
- Posted 7 days ago
Business Development Manager £35k-£40k + Competitive Bonus (performance related). Bolton As a key role has arisen in our the our Tech Clients Commercial Team where you will be joining their team as the new Business Development Manager. Due to a rapid period of growth you will have an exciting opp...
- £45k - 50k per year
- Posted 2 months ago
Do you have a keen eye for detail and are passionate about premium fashion? My client is a multi-million pound retail business looking for their new Multichannel Trading Manager, based North of Manchester in state of the art offices you will define and own the ecommerce strategy for the business ...
- Greater Manchester
- £60k - 70k per year
- Posted 21 days ago
This a new role to business reporting into the Marketing Director where you’ll be joining an expanding marketing division. As the new Head of Digital Acquisition you will be responsible for all aspects of driving strategic initiatives across PPC, Search, SEO, Shopping and Affiliates managing a la...
- £25k - 30k per year
- Posted about 2 months ago
Digital Marketing Executive – £25,000 - £30,000 – Cheshire We have partnered with an international growth business where digital marketing is at the forefront of what they do. With big plans for the brand in 2020, they are looking for a driven Digital Marketing Executive to come and join their es...