£45k - 60k per year + Benefits
Business Analyst - Birmingham - 2 days - £60K
An award winning, independent bank who have been helping organisations thrive and grow whilst contributing positively to social and environmental change are looking for an experienced Business Analyst to join their dynamic team.
The company provide exceptional banking services and despite economic challenges, their business for good focus has enabled them to continue to succeed, growing 25% last year alone.
Within the role you will work on a real variety of different projects, including a brand new new lending platform, new digital product releases onto a new digital platform, regulatory projects as well as small business changes that will make a huge difference to the business.
Ideal background / experience:
• Operational knowledge of bank processes and key regulatory/legal issues
• Banking technology, payment systems and processes, telephony etc.
• Effectively communication skills
• Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
• The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
• Advanced technical skills.
• Excellent documentation skills.
• Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
• Excellent planning, organisational, and time management skills.To apply for this Business Analyst role, please send your CV or call Ric Marshall at Forward Role for more information.
To apply for this Business Analyst role, please send your CV or call Ric Marshall at Forward Role for more information - 07384 256571
Business Analyst - Birmingham - 1/2 days in - £60K
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.